PRODUCTS & TECHNOLOGY IN DEVELOPMENT
On-going research is dedicated to extend our current technologies and product portfolio to serve the need for innovation on the materials side.
We are focused on:
Drilling Material Additives
LCM, APB mitigation
Battery technology, supercapacitors, carbon brushes and fuel cells
Solving Tomorrow’s Sustainable LiB Anode Capacity Challenges Today
- Innovative manufacturing process for graphitic LiB anode material.
- Suitable for:
- Synthetic graphite
- Natural ﬂake graphite (spheroidized)
- Recycled graphite
- Continuous-High Throughput manufacturing process
- Runs on electrical power, non-chemical processing
- 1/3rd of the power consumption compared to Acheson process for making synthetic graphite, energy consumption can be reduced by 65%, as proven by comprehensive pilot trials.
- No acid or caustic, no chlorine or any other harmful chemicals
- Can be fully automated
- High purity (>99.95%) and degree of graphitization (>90%)
- Proven electrochemical performance
- Signiﬁcant less capex per MT annual capacity, compared to other puriﬁcation or graphitization processes
- Pilot Scale Production trials ongoing, samples available
- Potential 2nd plant location in Sweden, with excellent conditions to meet stringent ESG criteria
NHV, compressibility, hazardous dust reduction
Recarburizer, DI inoculation, high purity melt cover materials
Electrical and thermal conductivity, tribology, materials in food contact
Beta Silicon Carbide, Boron Carbide
If you would like to discuss ideas for new products or technology please contact us.